Systems Analysis & Strategy
The effective utilisation of Information Technology solutions cannot be achieved without a good understanding of how it can be applied to, and controlled by, the structure of the business. A deficient systems strategy can have a detrimental effect on all areas of the business.
Some of the issues within orgasnisations we commonly encounter are listed below. Do you recognise any of them:
- Why does a sales rep have access to critical management data?
- Why is the network so slow?
- Why does it take so long to save a file?
- How can we speed up access to a particular application/database?
- Why is that report taking so long to run?
- How do we stop relying on a key technology person?
- An employee just resigned, what data did they take?
- Where should the department save shared files to?
- Who was responsible for deleting data?
- What happens if our internet connection goes down, or the server dies?
We can perform an assessment of your current systems and infrastructure to identify performance and security holes, and propose a solution to increase system integrity and reduce frustration. We can also establish priorities and policies, set a strategic plan, document everything, and manage implementation of a better-controlled, fully audited, more efficient operating environment. We find that systems efficiency unlocks significant value and allows businesses to scale up to its fullest potential.