Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer announces Office 2013 (aka. Office 15) Consumer Preview yesterday at San Francisco.
[youtube id="J-3uK2bRNnE" width="600" height="480"]
A new Office has arrived. It’s a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. Simply sign in for a personalized experience and all the most up-to-date Office applications, with new and enhanced features continually being added. Be one of the first to try it today.
Before downloading and installing the Microsoft Office 2013, make sure that you met the following Minimum System Requirements:
- 1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Minimum 1 GB RAM for 32 Bit and minimum 2 GB RAM 64 Bit
- Minimum 3.5 GB free disk space
- Windows 7 or newer either 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- To use with Windows 8 you must be running the Release Preview version or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
You can download the new Microsoft Office 2013 Consumer Preview from :
Don’t forget to check out the system requirements before installing the new office suite.